Life with the Bean

Life with the Bean
The Life & Times of Wrightx3

Monday, November 19, 2007

A cause for celebration!




Yup...if we had some Champagne and Chambord, I'd be making myself a cocktail this morning!
*drumroll please*

Liam slept for 5 continuous hours last night!!!! Seriously!

I never thought there would come a time that I would get so excited about our baby sleeping for 5 hours...now all we need to do is get him to sleep through the night!
I even woke up when Steve was getting ready for work this morning to tell him about it.
This weekend was a busy one for Liam. He went shopping on what felt like an incredibly busy Saturday morning with us. Unfortunately, it was really cold outside on Saturday night so we didn't take him to the Cambridge Santa Claus parade, but he did watch it with us on tv :). I'm sure we'll take him next year.
He also went to his first kids birthday party for Kieron that afternoon and actually let both Steve and I eat some fantastic lasanga (made by Cher) without interruption! (that doesn't happen very often).

Liam is still a very good eater and definately will let us know when he needs his next meal. He's discovering more of his toys and more of his surroundings. He loves attempting to put his whole hand in his mouth...something which I could just imagine he'll think is hysterical when he gets older if he manages to do it!

I was also able to have my first afternoon of "me" time on Sunday. Liam and Daddy spent the afternoon together while I went to a Bellydance recital assisting my instructor for a fantastic show. I will be resuming my dancing starting tonight..I also had this season's first gingerbread latte from Starbucks!!! Now how do I get one delivered to me each morning???

No comments: