




Yup...you read that correctly...our baby is now 4 months old (as of Friday, actually)! Seriously.
I'm desperately trying to re-read my previous bloggings and looking back at pictures to see where the last months have gone and how our baby got so big already. A happy moment, but sad at the same time knowing that you can't keep them as that tiny, fragile baby forever :(
Liam has started showing lots of interest in the foods that Steve and I eat while we're eating and has started attempting to drink from a cup and our water bottles at times...he even tried to get Steve's beer out of the glass occassionally! (must be the Brit in him!) Although, he does prefer his hands to food more often than not...not sure if he's pre-teething at this point, but I guess we'll find out.
He's grown out of his tiny little newborn and most 3 months outfits bit by bit and is looking more and more like a "mini Steve" in some of his clothing.
We figure he's about 14-15 lbs by now and is about 23 inches long. His tiny little hairs are coming in more on his sweet little head and he talks up a storm. Of course only Steve and I can understand him ;P

No comments:
Post a Comment