


I knew I would jinx it if I posted about the almost 2 weeks of Liam sleeping anywhere from 4-6 1/2 hrs each night before waking to nurse over the holiday season...so I didn't. Instead I told only a handful of people and only when they asked "how is he sleeping?". I guess that was enough to jinx the temporary bliss...he's back to sleeping for 2-3 hrs before waking up to nurse again. Luckily, I've gotten used to that and the zombie effect it had on me before is slowly just turning into the "You can do it!" attitude.
Our baby boy rewards us each time that he does wake up with a big smile as soon as he sees us and quite often a little giggle.
He *still* is not a fan of bottles, but we're still giving at least 1 per day a try so that Daddy gets to help out and I can get out to dance classes during the week. He just might be one of those babies who goes from nursing to a cup...we'll see!
Liam loves to play in his Jumperoo (thanks Teresa!), roll around on his playmat while "talking" up a storm to the hanging toys attached to it. He also loves to sit in his Bumbo chair while we eat dinner and (again) gab away to us (mostly to Daddy) about his busy and eventful day. They're quite interesting tales, you know!

No comments:
Post a Comment