Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, players then tags 8 people by posting their names and makes sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.
1. I've been bellydancing for almost 3 years and still don't have the nerve to do a solo performance.
2. I love really good homemade Mac n Cheese (baked).
3. My sister and I will have babies within weeks of each other.
4. It takes me WAY too long to apply make up so I don't wear it.
5. I can't sit still for long periods of time.
6. I can't stand shopping for myself, but LOVE to shop for others anytime!
7. I make a mean cheesecake upon request.
8. I've never been to Disneyworld.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment