
According to our OB, we'll be considered "full term" next week...I always thought "full term" was actually 40 weeks...but what do I know. I never went to medical school, right?
Bean's heartbeat is nice and strong at 150 b.p.m. and I still can't get enough of hearing that sound...amazed that I am able to carry a human life and we'll be meeting her/him in a few weeks!
Since becoming pregnant, I've gained 37 lbs, almost all of which is situated in my belly...I feel like a Weeble that's a wobbling...hopefully I won't fall down!
My sister, Michelle, is due any day now...which I think is what is keeping my mind off of the 4 weeks we have left. I can't wait to get that phone call or text saying I'm an Auntie or for me to come down there now! Weeeee!
Now...how soon is too soon to pack your hosptial bag?

1 comment:
Hi Jenn!! Love this picture...hope you are getting some rest and are all ready for Bean to arrive. I know I am! I can't believe there are only a few weeks left, your pregnancy seems to have flown by.
Post a Comment