I had a beautiful shower thrown for the Bean and I on July 8th given by my best friend, Lindsay, my mom and my sister. Once again...people being able to pull one over on me and behind my back...classic!
Soooo cute!!! I LOVE the idea of having your friends decorate onesies!! I've been dieing to do that for someone, but we haven't had any babye showers since I've seen it. BUT, 3 of our friends are PG, so it looks like we may have a chance! : )
This blog is to keep you, our family and friends, updated on Master Liam's progress since there are quite a few of you who aren't able to see him or live out of the country.
1 comment:
Soooo cute!!! I LOVE the idea of having your friends decorate onesies!! I've been dieing to do that for someone, but we haven't had any babye showers since I've seen it. BUT, 3 of our friends are PG, so it looks like we may have a chance! : )
You're sooo close!! :D
Post a Comment