We hit the 38 week mark as of tomorrow, but since we had our weekly doctor's appointment this morning, you get an update today!
Everything is looking great according to Dr. G. He checked Bean's heartrate and it was a very active and healthy 156 b.p.m. This kid was definately groovin' to its own music while at this appointment...barely wanted to keep still when listening for a heartbeat!
Thankfully, I'm still hovering at the same weight as the last appointment (we didn't have a take-away pig out this week)and my blood pressure is good. Our OB is very happy that I've been able to be home to rest when I need it and to put my feet up while I still can :)
Steve and I think we've got everything that's going to be immediately necessary for when the Bean finally arrives. The nursery looks about ready, we think we have enough diaper shirts to cover us until we find out what we're having (then we can get more gender specific stuff, of course), got the car seat and we've got diapers. I have no idea what else we'll need. Advise anyone?
Btw...I'm totally up for visitors if you're in our neck of the woods!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Things you need to have ready to go...
- meals frozen (have more than you think you need)
- a good breastfeeding book and the number of a lactation consultant
- a sling
- a good baby book with a complete index (The Baby Book by Dr Sears works for us)
We gotta go... the Bug needs changin!
Post a Comment