Life with the Bean

Life with the Bean
The Life & Times of Wrightx3

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!





Ok, ok...so I'm a day late in posting for a Thanksgiving message...but I think you'll all survive.

Liam celebrated his first Thanksgiving at Granny's house on Sunday night and slept through the majority of it, which meant Steve and I could eat most of our dinner and dessert in peace! Granny was pretty happy to have him there to celebrate, too.

Our sweet little man is now 6 weeks old if you can believe that! His skin has darkened up a little more so he has a gorgeous olive tone and beautiful dark hair that seems to be coming in a bit more each week (something that makes Daddy very happy)and his eyes are staying that stunning blue-grey colour right now.
He likes to scare the crap out of us by rolling himself over when he's laying down on his back sometimes...this kid has momentum!
He smiles so much now when we play with him or when we're changing his diaper. He absolutely knows when his Dad comes home from work or when Mommy comes into a room...his head turns in that direction and his eyes will follow your voice immediately! I could watch him all day long.

Thanks to everyone who was checking in with us regarding the Thrush Liam had...we're happy to say its now gone and he's doing great!

1 comment:

Bets said...

Wow, look how big he is already!